Well now, it’s a lot later than I thought it would be when I had originally intended to post this, so this will be part one of a felt hearts project tutorial. I’m actually making some right now, and this tutorial will take you as far as I am. Tomorrow will complete it.
It’s really easy, and allows for a lot of wiggle room creatively, but between doing my actual job, running errands and spilling mushy potatoes all over myself (happens a lot) I ran out of not-super-exhausted time.
HERE WE GO:
- Felt (and any other scrap material you are looking to use really)
- Embroidery floss in complementing colors
- Filling (example: cotton balls, stuffing, catnip, rice, lavender, beans) depends on what you want it to be.
- Scissors, needle, pins
- and the free template linked bellow
- any extra baubles you want to accessorize with (ribbon, buttons)
View original post 325 more words